The Lord will bring us through...
There are certain periods in our lives that we wished we could do more to change the situation that's happening around us. Yet there's this sense of helplessness as we can only stare at the things that are happening, without being able to lift a finger to help.
Even as we may be in this period of helplessness, worry and grief brings no comfort nor help and being shrouded in the darkness of despair brings us no relief from the trials we face. Yet at this time, I'm reminded of the goodness of the Lord. To present my request to God, my petition to my Father, my prayer to my Lord. I rejoice, even in the midst of trials and grief, because my hope comes from the Lord. I will not give up hope even as darkness surrounds me, even as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
I cast all that has happened into Your mighty hands, and trust in Your greater purpose for our lives. Amen.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home