Learning...
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
Right now, I'm so trying to learn, understand and practise the above scriptures. It seems so easy when one reads it in the Bible but whoa...wait till you get the chance to put it into practice...now, that's the real challenge!
I need to learn not to worry or fret, meaning don't be anxious...I remembered what my pastor said about worry: if you worry about something that you can do something about, then go do it and if you worry about something that you can do nothing about, then stop worrying. (something along these lines)
Then, I need to pray real hard, with thanks and praise to the Lord (of course!)
Finally, the peace of God will guard my heart and mind!
Three simple steps...that takes a lifetime to learn because humans are always worrying, always striving, always thinking and seldom trusting. Lord Jesus, let me trust in You!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home