Encouraged...
I'm so encouraged by the people around me, it's just so nice and warm to have people who're encouraging, nice and affable. Especially those who're fighters...fighters in the sense that they're constantly challenging themselves to do more, to excel, to reflect and to not be willing to bow down to negative circumstances.
Everyone of us faces different struggles daily yet it's always a joy and pleasure to see people triumph over their trials :) However, I believe that God is the one who helps us to overcome the difficulties that comes our way. I once received a very meaningful sms that says:
Only GOD can turn a MESS into a MESSage, a TEST into a TESTimony, a TRIal into a TRIumph, a VICTim into a VICTor!
And all it takes is just for us to remember Psalm 118:8
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man"
So, continue to trust in the Lord and be encouraged...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home